Monday, October 30, 2017

Study Abroad Interviews


Justin Lefrance
21 years old
Computer Science Major
Junior
justinlefrance@gmail.com

"No. It's probably pretty expensive."

"If it was the cost of tuition here I would do it. Anything more than that it is not worth it."

"They might not have the same classes we do here, there might not be as good of a class."

Jessica Braun
20 years old
International Studies Major
Sophomore
j_b502@txstate.edu

"No i have not but I want to."

"I can use them for language credits."

"You can get out of the country and see how other people live. It's just a really good experience I guess. You can learn about other cultures."

"It can be expensive and language barriers."

Jared Patrick Oldag
22 years old
Mass Communications Major
Freshman
jpo20@txstate.edu

"No. I'm just too new."

"I think studying abroad allows you to see the same subjects but from a different perspective. So obviously history, there is that, also different cultures have different methods of teaching so maybe a different culture will allow me to learn something that'll hit closer to home or maybe I'll be able to absorb information better from more resources that'll be useful later on."

"No, I think there is nothing wrong with it. You might lose a valuable member of society for a few months but other than that i think that they will come back better for it, not worse. "

No comments:

Post a Comment