Monday, October 30, 2017

Diverse Interviews Transcripts

Kendra Long, Photo by Tyler Hernandez

Kendra Long

“I run cross country here, so I don’t want to leave and have to train overseas, having to find somewhere to run and stuff.”

“For me it's just my time, so it’s hard to make that more accessible. I know they have those study in america programs and those are really cool cause it would be easier to do.”

“I think being there and actually experiencing a place and seeing the history of it and their culture, I think experience helps a lot.”


Kevin Price, Photo by Tyler Hernandez

Kevin Price

“I do not have time for any of that. I have a full time job and I take fifteen credits.”

“Honestly I haven’t looked into them that much cause I kinda figured I didn’t have the requirements. Maybe more information.

“I think its important to learn about other cultures and what they do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment