Monday, October 30, 2017

Study Abroad Interviews

                                                                Amanda Salazar
20
Junior
Interdisciplinary Studies
ads126@txstate.edu
Austin, Texas

"Do you work here?"

"Yes, I work with the ITS department"
Q:"Is study abroad something you would be interested in?"
A:"Yes, but my program does offer many."

Q:"What do you think about the benefits?"
A: "I don't know how it would benefit but seems like fun."

Q: Any downside to the programs?
A: "I guess it's only offered to certain majors, I guess certain places are only for certain things.I mean I understand the language barrier."







Satarious Jackson
21
Junior
Political Science and PR
s_j91@txstate.edu
Dallas, Texas

Q: "Are you interested to have you ever been a part of a study abroad program?"
A: "I'm interested but no."

Q: "Why would you like to study abroad?"
A: "To visit another country."

Q:" Why haven't you looked into it more?'
A: "I'm broke."

Q: "How do you think you would benefit from it?"
A: "Learning different cultures."

No comments:

Post a Comment